Sunday, March 17, 2013

In a spin

Since returning to home on Thurs night, I continue to feel "off". Am attemptinig to keep my head and eyes as still as possible, but it is very difficult to do espcially when talking to someone. As a result, nausea continues to be an issue although very little vomiting has resulted. Thank you, God. Even so, this new focus on stillness is quite the challenge. For example, slept in until 10am today. When I tried to get up - only lifted my head from the pillow - the room went into a major spin. Laying back down with my eyes closed was the only remedy, and relief was a good five minutes in arriving. Sudddenly my brain flips into "music mode" and I can't get the Blood, Sweat and Tears/David Clayton Thomas hit Spinning Wheel out of my mind. At least it's a song I like. Subsequent images of being on a playground-style merry-go-round turning in time to the music didn't help re comfort level, however.

If only I could somehow channel all this spinning energy into making yarn. I'm sure some very interesting art yarn would be produced if I could figure out how to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment