Monday, November 22, 2010

Another Weight Loss Plan Foiled

There I was, snuggled under a nicely warmed blanket that kept the draft along the opened back of my hospital gown at bay. I had arrived a bit early for my appointment at St Mary's ACU. Dr Goddard arrived within minutes. I fully expected to lose a pound of flesh via the removal of "suspicious" moles on my back. Dr G checked the spots. He noticed some others he liked even less. That's when he asked if I had seen Annette somethingorother, "the dermatologist". I said no, I hadn't been referred to a dermatologist. Dr G suggested that I meet with her before he removes anything. He also suggested taking along my cell phone so that I could have her photograph the spots she was most concerned about so he didn't remove anything unnecessarily. So, I left weighing the same amount as when I arrived. Guess I'll have to resort to a sensible eating plan after all. Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment