Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New View

See that Blogger, the program that publishes my wee blog, has added some new features and made some revisions to how you and I view the contents of my minor musings. Among the new features that I have access to is a "traffic report" that tells me which postings get the most/least views, how many views the whole blog has had to date (11,000+  !!!) and where those viewing the blog are located around the world. Seems nearly 100 folks in Canada have found their way to my writing along with five people in the US, a similar number in the UK, three in France, two in Germany, and one in Egypt. Golly but I didn't know I had that much to say that would have been of interest to my 21 followers let alone the rest of those checking in. I just write what's going on in my little life and hope it helps and inspires someone out there. A huge thanks to all of you who do check in, who offer your wonderful support and kind words. To paraphrase John Donne, none of us is an island, and it's comforting to know that there is always someone in my corner, especially on the bad days. Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment