Thursday, March 25, 2010

Technological Ailment

Sorry for not posting or replying to emails for a few days. Some generous type felt it necessary to send me a few trojans, a handful or two of worms, and a bushel of viruses. I was not amused. Nor was the tech who spent two days cleaning up the mess - of course, he perked right up again when I promptly paid the bill. Do hope it didn't spread to anyone else.

Overall, I'm still feeling okay, although fatigue continues to be an issue. Seems my entire left side is now battling demons on my behalf as lymph nodes in neck and groin are also enlarged. Must say it makes sleeping rather a challenge - if my neck is comfortable, my torso is twisted, which in turn puts my legs at an odd angle. Damn, I should have started taking yoga classes years ago when I was still (as Jo Ann's grandmother used to say) soo-pull. Sigh. So much for the dream of being a contortionist with Cirque du Soleil.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet,
    Just came back from Las Vegas. I saw one of Cirque du Soleil shows - the one with 100% sexual contents (g). You have to see it, too, if you are still thinking of going to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete